Open and Honest. Customer-centric. Innovative. Passionate. Inclusive & Collaborative. Accountable.
As the national IT Services Division of Konica Minolta Canada, IT Weapons has been delivering IT Services, hybrid cloud solutions, Information Security, connectivity, infrastructure management, and technical support for over 20 years. To simplify the management of complicated IT landscapes, our team helps streamline technology so companies can focus on their business performance, not system performance.
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our dynamic and winning team. Client satisfaction is core to our business, as an Account Manager you will leverage your outstanding communication skills to “wow” our clients on each engagement. You will be working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, challenging, and supportive environment.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Selling IT Weapons Managed Services, cloud, strategic complex IT project and procurement opportunities into new and existing clients.
- Focusing on nurturing existing client relationships and consulting on new solutions and offerings
- Generating some new business by following leads from Marketing, Social selling, direct sales and prospecting
- Collaborating and coordinating with consulting teams, vendors and other personnel as required to provide the best solutions for our clients
- Preparing proposals and forecasting
Who You Are
- Skilled and tech savvy communicator with a business acumen
- Organized, efficient and focused on your targets, while maintaining a high level of integrity
- Supportive team player with a strong team-first mentality
- Committed to ongoing professional development
- A self starter with a strong sense of ownership and accountability
What You Need
- Experience selling IT Services
- Proven track record in a client facing role
- Proficiency in using a CRM system and MS Office
- Knowledge of Citrix, HP, Dell, Cisco, Microsoft, and VMware
What We Offer
- A collaborative, transparent, and engaging culture, working with awesome technology!
- Competitive salary and performance-based variable compensation
- Paid Professional Development time
- Plenty of vacation and personal days
- Flexible work options
- Lucrative employee referral program
- Employee benefits including RRSP matching and WorkPerks (corporate discounts on travel, fitness programs, and shopping!)
- Vibrant social crew to organize team events, fundraising, and community initiatives
- Endless opportunities to learn and grow
- Fully equipped gym facilities
- Rec room with pool table, foosball, and video games
This position will report into the Manager, Sales (IT Services).