Portable solution for measuring light-source colour and illuminance
The CL-500A is Konica Minolta’s first compact, lightweight illuminance spectrophotometer which can be used for evaluation of light sources including next-generation lamps such as LED and EL illumination. The advanced sensor measures CRI (Colour Rendering Index), illuminance, chromaticity, and colour temperature of virtually any light source, the built-in display means that it is suitable for use in the lab or out in the field.
- Spectral evaluation of light sources including next-generation lamps such as LEDs, OLEDs and EL illumination
- Checking the illuminance, chromaticity, dominant wavelength and correlated color temperature of various kinds of light sources including organic EL lighting (OLED), LEDs, etc.
- LED billboard development, quality control, and maintenance
- Evaluating the light distribution characteristics of LED illumination modules
- Evaluating the illuminance distribution of lighting fixtures
- Building and interior lighting research
- Spatial lighting production and adjustment
- Color-viewing cabinet maintenance
- Projector light source research and color inspection
- Checking environments for psychological research experiments