- Speed A4/A3: colour 65/32 ppm; black & white 75/37 ppm
- Paper formats: A6-SRA3, custom formats and banner format up to 1.2 metres length
- 10-inch colour touch panel with multi-touch support and dedicated mobile touch area provides more convenience and flexibility for today's work style
- Dual-scan document feeder scans recto and verso of double-sided originals in one run at a speed of 240 ipm
- Perfect platform for productive office environments with modular finishing and paper tray options
- Standard Upright-Panel for a convenient Production Printing like operation
- Included AccurioPro Flux Essential Licence as a central point of control for the printroom, including makeready and printcontrol features
More enjoyable to work with thanks to high-performance 10-inch multi-touch colour display: Offers easy navigation and operation similar to today's smartphones and tablets. The integrated mobile touch area provides work experience and flexibility on a new level.
Enhanced efficiency for setting small and more complex copy, print, scan and fax jobs, thanks to easy adaption of the MFP panel and printer driver interface to specific user needs.
High-speed scanning and printing, combined with powerful finishing functions plus support of Konica Minolta's extensive applications and mobile portfolio. The optional multi-feed detection kit guarantees that every single original is scanned.
New Fiery controller driven by AccurioPrint C759 Flux delivers high-value jobs in less time. The Fiery ensures that customers get consistent and reliable colours every time.
Versatile finishing options include stapling, punching, letterfolding of up to 3 sheets per letter and booklets of up to 20 sheets (80 pages) for improved office productivity and professional documents.