|Copying process||Electrophotographic laser|
|Toner system||Simitri HD polymerised toner|
|Copy/print speed A4 mono (cpm)||Up to 16 cpm|
|Copy/print speed A3 mono (cpm)||Up to 9.1 cpm|
|1st Copy/print time mono (sec)||8 seconds or less|
|Warm-up time (sec)||29 seconds or less|
|Copy resolution (dpi)||600 x 600 dpi|
|Original format||Max. A3|
|Magnification||50-200% in 1% steps|
|Copy functions||2in1, 4in1, Density adjustment, Sort/ group, ID card copy|
|Print resolution (dpi)||600 x 600 dpi|
|Controller CPU Speed||120 MHz|
|Page description language||GDI|
|Operating systems||Windows 2000
Windows XP 32/64
Windows VISTA 32/64
Windows 7 32/64
Windows Server 2003 32/64
Windows Server 2008 32/64
|Print functions||watermark, n-up|
|Scan resolution (dpi)||Max.: 600 x 600 dpi|
|Scan modes||TWAIN and WIA scan|
|System memory standard (MB)||32 MB|
|Interfaces standard||USB 2.0, USB 1.1|
|Paper size||A5-A3, Customized paper sizes|
|Printable paper weight (g/m²)||64-157 gsm|
|Paper input capacity (sheets)||Standard: 250 sheets, Max.: 350 sheets|
|Paper trays standard||Tray 1: 250 sheets, A5-A3, Custom (90-297 x 140-432 mm), 64-157 gsm|
|Paper trays optional||Manual Bypass: 100 sheets, A5-A3, Custom (90-297 x 140-432 mm), 64-157 gsm|
|Output capacity||Max. 250 sheets|
|Copy/print volume recommended (monthly)||Average: 1,700 pages|
|Copy/print volume max. (monthly)||Max.: 12,000 pages|
|Toner lifetime Black||Up to 11,000 pages|
|Imaging Unit lifetime Black||Up to 55,000 pages|
|Power consumption||220-240 V / 50/60Hz
Max. 800 W
Copying: 253 W
Standby: 70 W
Sleep: 1.8 W
|System dimensions (WxDxH, mm)||570 x 531 x 449|
|System weight (kg)||Approx. 24.2 kg (incl. consumables)|
- All specifications refer to A4-size paper of 80 g/m2 quality.
- The support and availability of the listed specifications and functionalities varies depending on operating systems, applications and network protocols as well as network and system configurations.
- The stated life expectancy of each consumable is based on specific operating conditions such as page coverage for a particular page size (5% coverage of A4). The actual life of each consumable will vary depending on use and other printing variables including page coverage, page size, media type, continuous or intermittent printing, ambient temperature and humidity.
- Some of the product illustrations contain optional accessories.
- Specifications and accessories are based on the information available at the time of printing and are subject to change without notice.
- Konica Minolta does not warrant that any specifications mentioned will be error-free.
- All brand and product names may be registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective holders and are hereby acknowledged.