Google Cloud Print is a printing service provided by Google which connects your Konica Minolta printer or MFP to the web via smartphones, tablets, Chromebook, PC or any other web-connected device in use for your application.
- Print from a wide range of devices, such as smartphones and tablet devices with iOS or Android.
- OS, and also Windows and Mac PCs; no extra printer drivers needed.
- Send print jobs to your office printer via the Cloud even while you're out of the office.
- bizhub C754/C654
- bizhub C554/C454/C364/C284/C224
- bizhub C754e/C654e
- bizhub C554e/C454e/C364e/C284e/C224e
- bizhub C368/C308
- bizhub C287/C227
- bizhub C458/C558/C658
- bizhub 754/654
- bizhub 754e/654e
- bizhub 554e/454e/364e/284e/224e
- bizhub 367/287/227
- bizhub 958/758
- bizhub PRO 958
- bizhub C3850/C3850FS/C3350
- bizhub 4750/4050
- bizhub 4700P/ 4000P/3301P/3300P
- bizhub 4020/3320
- Depending on Google Cloud Print specifications, the layout of a document which has been printed may vary from the layout of the original document.
- It may not be possible to print encrypted PDFs.
- Firmware which is compatible with Google Cloud Print is required.
Google Cloud Print Setup
To use Google Cloud Print it may be necessary to update the device firmware. Contact your Konica Minolta service provider for details.
Memory extension and/or optional web browser may be required to install Google Cloud Print on the Konica Minolta Print system