Perfect solution for measuring light-source color and illuminance
The Chroma Meter CL-200A is a compact, lightweight, handheld instrument for measuring the color and illuminance of light sources (including new LED and EL light sources) and displaying the results in terms of tristimulus values, illuminance, chromaticity, dominant wavelength, excitation purity, correlated color temperature, and difference values from a target.
The included software CL-S10w adds further versatility, including LED ranking, correlated color temperature, and multi-point or user calibration.
- Checking the illuminance, chromaticity, dominant wavelength and correlated color temperature of various kinds of light sources including organic EL lighting (OLED), LEDs, etc.
- LED billboard development, quality control, and maintenance
- Evaluating the light distribution characteristics of LED illumination modules
- Evaluating the illuminance distribution of lighting fixtures
- Building and interior lighting research
- Spatial lighting production and adjustment
- Color-viewing cabinet maintenance
- Projector light source research and color inspection
- Checking environments for psychological research experiments